Our Mission Statement
The Illinois Economic Policy Institute supports research and provides timely, candid, and dynamic analyses on major subjects affecting the economies of Illinois and the Midwest, specializing in the construction industry. The Illinois Economic Policy Institute uses advanced statistics and reliable research techniques to evaluate working conditions, industries, labor-employment policies, fiscal conditions, market share analyses, employee classification, and other policies of strategic interest.
Founded in the fall of 2013, the Illinois Economic Policy Institute is a nonprofit organization which uses advanced statistics, reliable surveying techniques, and the latest forecasting models to evaluate and generate public policies that empower individuals, policymakers, and lawmakers to make a positive impact. The Illinois Economic Policy Institute educates the public and lawmakers through reports, publications, forums, conferences, classes, the media, and social media.
- ILEPI is committed to providing rigorous, objective analysis with a purpose.
- ILEPI is committed to policies which invest in the future of Illinois, the region, and the nation.
- ILEPI is committed to research which advances high-quality jobs for working families.
- ILEPI is committed to helping foster accountable and effective governments.
- ILEPI is committed to positively contributing to the policy dialogue through education and awareness.